মঙ্গলবার, ৮ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

The Scrapbook Store | Hello... - Our Little Family...

Hello Everyone.? I have layout to share today that I created with my DT kit from The Scrapbook Store.? This month I get to play with the delightful Pebbles - Family Ties collection.? It is just so fresh and Summery!? I love it.

"Hello"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Pebbles (Family Ties); other - Greatest View flair/badge, Pebbles: chipboard & stickers, brads, October Afternoon sprinklers, Mister Huey's color mist, Versacolor ink; tools - silhouette portrait, my own cut files.

In between this post and the last, I've also had a chance to sit down and discover what my Christmas present can do!? LOL!? I spent half a day just playing.? *grin*? Of course I started off with basic techniques.? I can now weld letters together so I can create a cursive title rather than just cut individual letters... easy peasy!


Then I thought I might like to try welding a few shapes together.. So I grabbed the "&" symbol and welded it to the circle frame.? This frustrated me for some time because each time I tried to weld the two together, the "&" sign would just disappear or cut lines would still be in place!? grrr... Not what I had in mind. :)? Eventually after some (okay... many, many) google searches I gathered enough information to continue on with my quest of learning more about my new tool!! :D


Once I accomplished this, it was time for bigger things... Armed with knowing how to put together frames and shapes, I now wanted to put words into frames.


yay!? It worked.? *grin*? No issues now and I am definitely on a roll!? LOL!? And Oh My!!!? The possibilities are endless.? :)



After I finished this LO, I became even more adventurous, and created a full subway art with frame (coming soon on another LO!).? See... I have been busy. Probably too busy on the computer!? LOL!? It's a good thing that it is school holidays and the kids are happy to veg in front of the tv.? *whoops*

Thanks for visiting..x

side note:? The Silhouette machine I am using is a Portrait, rather than a Cameo.? The only difference being that it's cutting width is smaller at 8.5in x 11in.... The perfect size for me!


Source: http://leanneallinson.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-scrapbook-store-hello.html

Democratic National Convention 2012 myocardial infarction What Is Labor Day jersey shore Pasquale Rotella Michael Clark Duncan michael jackson

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন